Monday, March 26, 2012

long loading times! Please help!

Hi everyone,
I have extremely long loading/refreshing times when
running anything with SQL Server (i.e. Axapta, Analysis
Manager, Enterprise Manager), but I know that my CPU isnt
getting slammed (Task Manager indicates lts of free
memory, CPU usage low). I have recently installed SQL
Server 2000 and Axapta. I do not have many other
programs and when a other large files/programs are
loaded, they run perfectly fine. I am pretty sure the
problem lies in the SQL Server, but not too sure on where
to troubleshoot?
Thanks,
Carl
.I think you can use SQL Profiler to monitor performance on
your SQL server.
http://www.techrepublic.com/article.jhtml?
id=r00220020919wrr01.htm&page=1
Hope this helps.
Sunny
>--Original Message--
>Hi everyone,
>I have extremely long loading/refreshing times when
>running anything with SQL Server (i.e. Axapta, Analysis
>Manager, Enterprise Manager), but I know that my CPU isnt
>getting slammed (Task Manager indicates lts of free
>memory, CPU usage low). I have recently installed SQL
>Server 2000 and Axapta. I do not have many other
>programs and when a other large files/programs are
>loaded, they run perfectly fine. I am pretty sure the
>problem lies in the SQL Server, but not too sure on where
>to troubleshoot?
>Thanks,
>Carl
>..
>
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment