Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Long Running Reports

I have some reports that need to run for about 10 minutes. I changed the
parameter on the report to "Do not timeout report execution" but I still get
a connection timout error. What else do I need to change?
I get the following error in IE:
10060 - Connection timeout
Internet Security and Acceleration ServerThis error is being returned by your security and acceleration server --
sitting between your browser and the report server. That's where the
timeout needs to be adjusted.
--
'(' Jeff A. Stucker
\
Business Intelligence
www.criadvantage.com
---
"Ed Willis" <ed_willis@.acsi.orgnospam> wrote in message
news:OJktXvm1EHA.2540@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>I have some reports that need to run for about 10 minutes. I changed the
>parameter on the report to "Do not timeout report execution" but I still
>get a connection timout error. What else do I need to change?
> I get the following error in IE:
> 10060 - Connection timeout
> Internet Security and Acceleration Server
>|||That Worked. Thanks :)
"Jeff A. Stucker" <jeff@.mobilize.net> wrote in message
news:edph0x11EHA.3596@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> This error is being returned by your security and acceleration server --
> sitting between your browser and the report server. That's where the
> timeout needs to be adjusted.
> --
> '(' Jeff A. Stucker
> \
> Business Intelligence
> www.criadvantage.com
> ---
> "Ed Willis" <ed_willis@.acsi.orgnospam> wrote in message
> news:OJktXvm1EHA.2540@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>>I have some reports that need to run for about 10 minutes. I changed the
>>parameter on the report to "Do not timeout report execution" but I still
>>get a connection timout error. What else do I need to change?
>> I get the following error in IE:
>> 10060 - Connection timeout
>> Internet Security and Acceleration Server
>

No comments:

Post a Comment